[R] how to write text into a file

Jerome Asselin jerome at hivnet.ubc.ca
Thu May 8 20:04:01 CEST 2003

I'd suggest to write your text into a text file. See ?cat . In particular,
look at the "file" option.

I wonder why you want to have your text in a postscript file rather than
a text file. However, you can probably convert your text file using some
utility of your OS. E.g., you could print it to a ps file instead of a
printer.

HTH,
Jerome