R crashes with package SJava; was [R] Memory leakage?

Tao Shi shitao at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 21:48:20 CEST 2003

I observe this even when I exit R naturally by close the R windows or type
q().  I'm still searching for the patterns.............  One thing for sure
(may be kind of obvious to you guys) is that this only happens when the CPU
is already runing at 100% before I exit R.

...Tao

Dear all,

Maybe this has something to do with R crashing?
When my R version crashes, there is Rgui.exe still
running in the background (i.e. W2K's task manager
recognises it only as a process, which apparently
is using almost 100% of the CPU).