[R] X axis series labels?

Welch, Ivo ivo.welch at yale.edu
Sun May 11 22:53:34 CEST 2003

I am about to become a new user of R, so apologies for a total beginner
question.

I need to graph some time-series.  I would like to name the X-Axis with
another series, say T.  For example, the T series may have observations
like "2003-12", which I would like to be the label.  can this be easily
done?

as a new user: it would be nice if the FAQ listed the add-on packages in
logical order, rather than just alphabetical.  it would also be nice if
this mailing list (R-help) had a search facility.

help appreciated.

/iaw