[R] how to include 'NA's in xtabs?

Kosenkov Kirill Kosenkov.Kirill at nac.spb.ru
Thu May 15 10:04:42 CEST 2003

Thanks for your reply, but i dont want to transform my data
with 'factor' or anything else. I really need 'NA's as NA's
and i dont need them as levels of factor.

I just seeking possibility to compute count of 'NA's with
'xtabs' without transforming my data. Maybe 'na.action' argument
in 'xtabs' may help? But i dont know how to use it.

Any suggestions?