[R] <-

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Thu May 15 21:42:56 CEST 2003

I rather object to this sort of solution.  One of the strong points of
the S language is lists which allow items that belong together to be
in a single object.  It's hard to believe that the results of a single call
to a function don't belong together.

R without an accent (or at least with my accent) would attach the list:

res <- myfunc()
attach(res)
summary(a)

Patrick Burns