[R] how to construct tree under R

ANA KOZOMARA magnolia at absolutok.net
Sat May 17 21:00:06 CEST 2003

Sorry, didn't mean to make you mad...
unfortunately, at the moment i don't think i can afford it,
and in my university library there are no books concerning R...
Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm bugging you with the questions...
(actually, I even tried to install today one library which I think was
written
by you..."tree")...anyway it didn't work, so I suppose that speaks of my
niveau..Too bad there is no mailing list for a real R beginers...
I'm kidding,
best regard,
anyway, thaks for the answers,
ana

> Why not?  What is special about France?  The book in published in the
USA,