[R] survit function and cox model with frailty

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Tue May 20 02:40:01 CEST 2003

Giacomo  -

Here's just a guess, since I have no experience with this.
Try adding a sixth variable to the data frame "temp", a
variable named "id" with value c(1,1,1,1,1).  Maybe that
will do it ?   This is consistent with your intention in
setting individual=TRUE, and it will give the frailty()
term that's already in the model something to work with.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -