[R] Not getting all data to a text file via write.table

rwatkins@cornerstonelp.com rwatkins at cornerstonelp.com
Fri May 23 13:10:21 CEST 2003

Hi all- Thanks in advance for your help.

	I have a 2275x1 table of residuals from an lm() regression.  I want to
analyze this further in Excel.  I tried using:

	df<-resid(object)
	write.table(df)

and this yields a nice looking output in R, but because of screen
constraints, I seem to loose data "out-the-top" of the Console -- which
doesn't bother me, as long as I can see it eventually.  But when i clicked
on the RGui tool bar File|Save to file|, etc., only what I could see in the
Console seemed to be saved to the text file.

	Obviiously, I am a newbie -- How can I get the entire output into this
textfile?

	Again, thanks!  Enjoy the Holiday weekend!