[R] Not getting all data to a text file via write.table

Jan_Svatos@eurotel.cz Jan_Svatos at eurotel.cz
Fri May 23 14:31:47 CEST 2003

Hi,

look more deeply at

?write.table

>From wite.table help:

`write.table' prints its required argument `x' (after converting
it to a data frame if it is not one already) to `file'.  The
entries in each line (row) are separated by the value of `sep'.

Therefore,

>write.table(df, file=myfile.csv, sep=";")
gives the exact output independent on screen constraints.

Or try
>library(MASS)
>?write.matrix

BTW,
R as really excellent statistical software has MUCH better tools for
analysis of residuals than any spreadsheet calculator including Excel,
therefore I use R for such analysis. Try

>?lm.influence

HTH,
Jan