[R] Can Package SEM do mean structural analysis?

Mitsuo Igarashi mitsu5 at ruby.famille.ne.jp
Sun May 25 07:03:42 CEST 2003

Dear John:

Thank you very much for your prompt explanation on the
present possibilities of SEM.

I am not a statistician so that I can not figure out the raw sums-of-squares-and-products matrix.
And I will do with SEM in the area without mean structural
equation.

I appreciate your good teaching at every time.
Mitsuo Igarashi
mitsu5 at ruby.famille.ne.jp