[R] Example Data Set(s) for nnet, rpart

Christian Schulz ozric at web.de
Sun May 25 14:00:41 CEST 2003

...i  like the adult file, beacuse it is "real-life"
and have a lot of cases for good splitting
in train/test cases -  ok  you need more time, to train/test!

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~mlearn/MLSummary.html

Donated by Ron Kohavi
Predicting whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data
Documentation: On everything
48842 instances, 14 attributes (6 continuous and 8 nominal)
Missing attribute values
Originally listed as the "Census Income" Database. It was renamed because it
is cited as the "Adult" database

regards,christian