[R] help output paged in separate window

Robert.Espesser@lpl.univ-aix.fr Robert.Espesser at lpl.univ-aix.fr
Tue May 27 07:33:17 CEST 2003

You have to run the xterm in background , then you can go on with R
see  below the modification of helpless:
sys.command<-paste("xterm -e less ",helpfile,sep="",collape="")
# append "&", to launch xterm -e helpfile in background
sys.command <- paste(sys.command, "  &",sep="",collape="")
system(sys.command)
}