[R] Problem with batch-file

Morach Sascha, moracsa1 moracsa1 at zhwin.ch
Mon Nov 3 10:35:57 CET 2003

Hi

I have written a graphical user interface using tcltk. Now I would like to run it under rterm.exe with a batch file. I tried the following code written in a .bat file:

 d:\R\rw1071\bin\Rterm.exe --no-restore --no-save <d:\RGui.r> d:\RGui.out

The problem is that rterm does open but the gui isn't running properly. After a few seconds rterm is closeing without doing anything more than print the first gui window. If I run the same r-code in the normal RGui.exe I don't have any problems.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or is there a help file which explains  the needed code?

thanks
Sascha Morach, a student from ZHW  switzerland