[R] Ignoring Errors in Simulations

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Wed Nov 5 14:38:22 CET 2003

Ken  -

Either test each simulated data set explicitly for the
condition which causes  factanal() to fail (perhaps rank
deficiency ?), or else use  try().  Which is quicker,
using  try() or restarting your simulation from the
beginning each time there's a failure ?

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -