[R] building r-patch

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Nov 6 03:12:33 CET 2003

Hi Vadim,

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 05:24:31PM -0800, Vadim Ogranovich wrote:
> I am building r-patch from the sources (rsync-ed today).
[...]
> Other questions are related to building of recommended packages:
> * The src/library/Recommended directory was empty. Is it expected? If
> yes, how to download the entire bundle of recommended packages (I know I

Execute the script

	$ src/tools/recommended-rsync

which fetch them for you. I call that each time I create Debian packages of
pre-releases, or of patch releases (as so far on 10/24 and 11/01).

Cheers, Dirk

--
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
                                                -- Groucho Marx