[R] R for various ports of linux

Jackson, Alan AK SIEP-EPT-AEN Alan.Jackson at shell.com
Thu Nov 6 18:56:19 CET 2003

Ahh that's the beauty of gentoo Linux and emerge. You get to compile from source, but at the same time it keeps track of what you have done. There is now a Freshmeat project for emerge on other platforms, so others can take advantage of this model if they wish.

Alan Jackson
Staff Geophysicist
Shell International Exploration and Production Inc.
3737 Bellaire Blvd, P O Box 481, Houston, Texas 77001-0481, USA

Tel: +0117132457355 none Other Tel: +011-713-245-7355
Email: Alan.Jackson at shell.com