[R] Barplots

Suzanne E. Blatt SuzieBlatt at netscape.net
Fri Nov 7 21:16:13 CET 2003

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion below.  I did one of my figures and it worked perfectly.  I tried it on my second figure and got double-labelling on the first bar.  I used the same code to create both figures, and the same code to label.  I've attached the code for one of the plots (there were 3/figure) if anyone has a chance to figure out why.

Thanks,
Suzanne