[R] Calendar Time Series

Heywood, Giles Giles.Heywood at CommerzbankIB.com
Wed Nov 12 08:51:37 CET 2003

I'm not sure what a calendar time series is, but it may be helpful
to consider it as an irregular time series, depending on what
analysis or display you are wanting to do.  As you say, there are
packages (including 'its') for this purpose.

- Giles