[R] CircStats reveals underlying R bug?

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Wed Nov 12 14:28:25 CET 2003

  Maybe you should take this up with package maintainers (who may or may
not be reading R-help) ... this sounds like a design/documentation issue
rather than a "bug" per se (although the distinction is not always clear).
To be honest, the underlying R code in CircStats doesn't seem terribly
sophisticated -- I have hacked it some for my own use (e.g. to allow
the various von Mises functions (rvm, dvm, etc.) to handle vectors of
different parameter values).

  Ben