[R] xlims of barplot

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Thu Nov 13 10:53:17 CET 2003

I'd recommend you read the code for barplot (it's all in R;
just type barplot.default at the prompt) then emulate the
xlim calculation prior to starting your series of plots, calling
each plot with the same xlim.

Reading the base package coding is always VERY instructive.
Takes time, but it's worth it.

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}