[R] Running R-program as queue jobs

JFRI (Jesper Frickman) jfri at novozymes.com
Thu Nov 13 14:19:52 CET 2003

A search on Google shows that libpcre.so.0 is a Perl-compatible regular
expression library. Does R use that, or is it the queue script? Have you
checked /usr/lib for that library? Maybe you need to install the library
or rerun ldconfig. You can get info about shared libraries with the ldd
command.

That was some ideas, but no shrink wrapped solutions!

Hilsen Jesper