[R] I receiv an error when try to run a function...

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Thu Nov 13 17:18:24 CET 2003

Hi All,

Three or four days ago I install in my windows 2000 professional 3 (three)
latest "windows 2000 hotfix".

Now, any function provoke errors and the next message will be prompted.

"Rgui.exe has generate errors and will be closed by Windows.
 You will need to restart the program.
 An error log is being created."

I suppose that this bring up to date in my system is the cause of this
errors.

I re-install R, but the errors continue...

Thanks for any tip

Marcelo

---