[R] (no subject)

Wes McCardle w_mccardle at msn.com
Thu Nov 13 20:07:15 CET 2003

Hello All,
I hope you can help me.  I'm trying to put error bars in a xyplot trellis
graph (see below).  I know there is a function for this, larrows, but for
the life of me I can't figure out how to use it.  I've been using the
default panel function (which is I haven't specified any panel function) and
this produces the plot that I like.  I've tried defining a panel function
based on some of the examples in the panel.* functions in lattice, but
without much success.  I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me
with this problem.  I can provide the data as an attached e-mail if needed.
Thanks,

xyplot(log10(Females+1)+log10(BG+1)~Trap.Type|Species,trap.agg,allow.multiple=T,type='b',as.table=T,auto.key=T)

Wes McCardle
phone: (301) 504-8328
fax: (301) 504-6580
w_mccardle at msn.com