[R] A suggestion regarding multiple replies

Adaikalavan RAMASAMY ramasamya at gis.a-star.edu.sg
Mon Nov 17 06:24:16 CET 2003

I like the list the way it is and am grateful for all the email I get
everyday. If an alternative is required, perhaps forums (e.g.
http://forums.devshed.com/) could be considered but then everyone has to
make an effort to visit the websites instead of getting the questions
delivered in their mailbox.

--
Adaikalavan Ramasamy