[R] Rweb: how to use source()

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Mon Nov 17 17:45:34 CET 2003

For the code, just copy and paste it through the clipboard
into Rweb.

For the data, you enter the URL in the area where Rweb says
External Data Entry.  Alternately, you can use the R dput command
on your machine to turn the data into an R statement and then add it
to the source file, eliminating the need for reading an external
data file.

---