[R] repeated measure in GLM

John Christie jc at or.psychology.dal.ca
Wed Nov 19 16:51:37 CET 2003

	I was recently asked to perform a GLM analysis (the person comes from
the JMP world) on a repeated measures design.  I have found some things
using aov but I cannot find anything with glm.  In fact, multiple
regressions in general with repeated measures seems to be poorly
covered in documentation.  I remember SPSS has separate commands to
handle them.
	I have within variables SOA and ec and a between factor subjrt.  The
independent variable was RT.  The ec factor cannot be construed as
parameteric whereas SOA can.