[R] Who can provide me RWeb installation

WeiQiang.Li@seagate.com WeiQiang.Li at seagate.com
Fri Nov 21 04:18:37 CET 2003

Hi Tom,
      Thanks for your quick reply.
      What I am trying is to access RWeb which is a R project under "R GUI"
and the address is shown as below:
            http://gauss.math.montana.edu/Rweb/Rweb.general.html
            http://gauss.math.montana.edu/Rweb/Resources.html

Thanks & Regards,
WeiQiang Li

----- Forwarded by WeiQiang Li/Seagate on 2003-11-21 11:15 -----

                      "Mulholland, Tom"
                      <Tom.Mulholland at health        To:       <WeiQiang.Li at seagate.com>
                      .wa.gov.au>                   cc:
                      No Phone Info                 Subject:  RE: [R] Who can provide me RWeb installation
                      Available

                      2003-11-21 11:12

I've just tried the site and it's there, but these are the mirrors

The Comprehensive R Archive Network is available at the following URLs,
please choose a location close to you:

Australia
http://cran.au.r-project.org  PlanetMirror
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/CRAN  AARNet (accessible only from
Australia and New Zealand)

Austria
http://cran.at.r-project.org TU Wien

Brasil
http://cran.br.r-project.org Universidade Federal do Paraná
http://www.termix.ufv.br/CRAN Federal University of Viçosa
http://lmq.esalq.usp.br/CRAN University of Sao Paulo, Piracicaba

Canada
http://probability.ca/cran/ University of Toronto

Denmark
http://cran.dk.r-project.org  SunSITE

France
http://mirrors.toulouse.inra.fr/R  INRA, Toulouse

Hungary
http://cran.hu.r-project.org Semmelweis University

Japan
ftp://ftp.u-aizu.ac.jp/pub/lang/R/CRAN/  University of Aizu

South Africa
http://cran.za.r-project.org  Rhodes University

Spain
http://cran.es.r-project.org  Spanish National Research Network, Madrid

Switzerland
http://cran.ch.r-project.org  ETH Zürich

United Kingdom
http://cran.uk.r-project.org  University of Bristol
http://www.sourcekeg.co.uk/cran/  Sourcekeg

United States of America
http://cran.us.r-project.org  University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/  University of California, Los Angeles, CA
http://www.bioconductor.org/CRAN/  Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA

http://cran.get-software.com  Get-Software.com, Augusta, ME
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/R/CRAN/  University of North Carolina,
Chapel Hill, NC
http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/  Statlib, Carnegie Mellon University,
Pittsburgh, PA
http://cran.mirrors.pair.com/  Pair Networks, Pittsburgh, PA
http://www.binarycode.org/cran  BinaryCode.org, Austin, TX
http://mirrors.mix5.com/CRAN/  Mix5.com, Houston, TX

Many of these sites can also be accessed using FTP. In addition, several
StatLib mirrors around the world provide a complete CRAN mirror. Please let
us know if you want your server being added to the list of mirrors.

The CRAN master site at TU Wien, Austria, can be found at the URLs

http://cran.r-project.org
ftp://cran.r-project.org/pub/R/
rsync: cran.r-project.org::CRAN

Ciao, Tom

Tom Mulholland
Senior Policy Officer
WA Country Health Service
Tel: (08) 9222 4062

The contents of this e-mail transmission are confidential an...{{dropped}}