[R] Problem with Trellis graphics in nlme

Gerrit Eichner Gerrit.Eichner at math.uni-giessen.de
Fri Nov 21 11:26:25 CET 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, anthony staines wrote:

> ... My graphics are correct horizontally, but are confined to about
> one-fifth of the vertical extent of the graphics device. As a result
> they look odd, and are almost usless for analysis. They do seem,
> however, to be the correct graphics ...
> Roughly, I need to tell lattice to use the full vertical extent of the
> display device.  If it helps, I can e-mail the offending images to you
> individually on request.

Have a looked at the argument "aspect" of plot.nfnGroupedData().
Maybe this is what could help you.

 Regards  --  Gerrit

  Dr. Gerrit Eichner                        Mathematical Institute of the
  gerrit.eichner at math.uni-giessen.de        Justus-Liebig-Univ. Giessen
  Tel: +49-(0)641-99-32104	      Arndtstr. 2, 35392 Giessen, Germany
  Fax: +49-(0)641-99-32029	http://www.math.uni-giessen.de/Stochastik