[R] summary.manova and rank deficiency

Simon Blomberg Simon.Blomberg at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 24 00:22:07 CET 2003

Sorry for reposting. I didn't receive any of the replies to my original message (must be an email problem at my end). I will read the responses in the archive.

Thanks!

Simon.

Simon Blomberg, PhD
Depression & Anxiety Consumer Research Unit
Centre for Mental Health Research
Australian National University
http://www.anu.edu.au/cmhr/
Simon.Blomberg at anu.edu.au  +61 (2) 6125 3379