[R] statistical prediction for glm()

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:57:22 CET 2003

Martin  -

I can't figure out what question you are asking.
Does either  predict.glm()  in the base package or
cv.glm()  in the boot package do what you want ?

The theory for all of this is given in the references
listed in the help pages for  "glm"  and  "cv.glm".

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -