[R] excluding libraries at configure

Roger Koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 27 02:58:13 CET 2003

Thanks Thomas...but it was simpler that this...as Don MacQueen suggested
it was just a matter of renaming /sw and then reconfiguring...

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/my.html	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820