[R] truncating axis

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang kwan022 at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Wed Oct 1 10:55:36 CEST 2003

On 1 Oct 2003, Diego Riano wrote:

> Does anyone know how to truncate and axis in R?

What do you mean by "truncate"?  Do you mean to change the range of the
axes?  If so then something like
  plot(x, xlim = range(), ylim = range())
should do (just put the desired range....

--
Cheers,

Kevin

"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

-- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
---- From Computer Stupidities: http://rinkworks.com/stupid/

--
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang