[R] Solving a tridiagonal system

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Wed Oct 1 16:08:16 CEST 2003

Will  -

Take a look at Roger Koenker's package  SparseMatrix,
available from CRAN.  Look also for some other package
from Roger which depends on SparseMatrix, but has a
different name.  It's a place to look.  I don't recall
whether it will answer your need or not.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -