[R] Acces violation ???

Juan Ramon Gonzalez jrgonzalez at ico.scs.es
Wed Oct 1 16:17:42 CEST 2003

Dear R-listers,

I have created a "dll" and I call it from a R function. However R stops and
shows the message:

"Unhandled exception in Rgui.exe (R.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation"

I get this error in other situations and I solved it verifying that all
parameters are called fine. (e.g., double precision -> as.double, integer ->
as.integer,...). I have verify this. Then, I have tried to debug Fortran
program in order to verify why (or where) function doesn't work.
Surprisingly the subroutine arrives until the end.

What is happening?

Thank you in advance

Juan