[R] Macintosh binaries; was: Rcmdr and Macintosh

Aniko Szabo aniko.szabo at hci.utah.edu
Wed Oct 1 18:42:16 CEST 2003

I am a Windows user and trying to make life easier for my Mac-using students. After investigating the Mac situation more, it appears that the key to easy use is having precompiled binaries. However the packages I am interested in (Rcmdr and its required package, car) do not have one. I do not have easy access to a Mac, so I have a plea to Macintosh users: could someone please create them if it is not too difficult? I am planning to use R 1.7.1. Please forgive me if my request is inappropriate.

Aniko

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged infor...{{dropped}}