[R] Beginner's query - segmentation fault

Adaikalavan RAMASAMY ramasamya at gis.a-star.edu.sg
Tue Oct 7 14:29:40 CEST 2003

I cannot explain the segmentation fault but try this instead (which
works for matrices)

temp[which(temp==-999, arr.ind=T)] <- NA

Are you sure temp is matrix and not a dataframe ? Use class(temp) to
find out.

Also, if you are getting these "-999.00" because you have read files
containing them, it might just be easier to code the missing values when
reading in. Try read.table( file="lala.txt",  na.strings = "-999.00").

--
Adaikalavan Ramasamy