[R] updating via CRAN and http

Arne.Muller@aventis.com Arne.Muller at aventis.com
Wed Oct 8 17:43:21 CEST 2003

Sorry, I didn' mean it the nasty way. I wouldn't have been surprised if the
R-team had told me the authentification with the firewall is my problem (i.e.
a special case that cannot be dealt with by th R-team).

Yess, and off course I should have had a much closer lookk into the docu.
Thanks again for the hint + please forgive!

	+regards,

	Arne