[R] (no subject)

Francisco Vergara gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:09:28 CEST 2003

Hi everybody

I want to specify the contrasts to build a cell means model on LME when
there are several fixed effect  as factors in the model and also
interactions between them.  Can anybody give me a hint on how to do
accomplish this? How can I override the default "Contr.Treatment" for linear
models?  I tried removing the intercept but this will only give me the mean
values just for the first factor included in the model but then will use
"contrast treatment" for all the other factors.

Thanks for your help!

Francisco