[R] plotting graphs with Rterm

Eric ESPOSITO eric.esposito at gazdefrance.com
Thu Oct 9 17:39:31 CEST 2003

Hello,
I need to execute R code contained in  a file xxx.R from DOS.
The file is really simple, only:
> plot(rnorm(100))

When I launch Rterm from Dos command and then source the file xxx.R it
works, but I need to call the command from a DOS command file *.bat
Using Rterm --slave < xxx.R plots the graph in a postscript file Rplots.ps,
how can I do to get the graph in an R window.
Using a command windows() or win.graph() in the R file does not work any
more.

I have the same problem with tk widgets. If the file xxx.R is:
>library(tcltk)
>tt<-tktoplevel()
The widget does not appear on the screen.

Does anybody can help?
Regards,

Eric