[R] Previous Commands, Summary

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Fri Oct 10 09:49:09 CEST 2003

Dear all,

I don't know what was the actual remedy, but after installing readline and
ncurses and then re-installing R, everything works fine (=calling the
commands history with the cursor keys).
I would like to thank for the help provided by Jason Turner, Philippe
Glaziou, Peter Dalgaard and Brian Ripley.

Best,
Roland