[R] Integration between R & latex

Christoph Bier christoph.bier at web.de
Sun Oct 12 10:33:17 CEST 2003

Detlef Steuer schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Most probably you did not install Hmisc on your system. It
> is  not included in R-base. You find it on CRAN.
> (cran.r-project.org -> source for contributed packages)
>
> After installing it for your system the examples may well
> work.

Hi,

i just tried to install Hmisc with

 > install.packages(Hmisc,installWithVers = true)

but get the following error:

Error in unique(pkgs) : Object "Hmisc" not found

It searches in
http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/PACKAGES
where Hmisc *is* listed. Did *I* make a mistake
or is there something else wrong?

Greetings,

Christoph
Christoph Bier, Dipl.Oecotroph., Email: bier at wiz.uni-kassel.de
Universitaet Kassel, FG Oekologische Lebensmittelqualitaet und
Ernaehrungskultur \\ Postfach 12 52 \\ 37202 Witzenhausen
Tel.: +49 (0) 55 42 / 98 -17 21, Fax: -17 13