[R] Integration between R & latex

Christoph Bier christoph.bier at web.de
Sun Oct 12 19:57:41 CEST 2003

Patrick Burns schrieb:
> You may be interested in "A Guide for the Unwilling S
> User" and chapter 1 of S Poetry.

I already found this Guide but didn't felt
addressed, because using R is my choice,
so I'm not unwilling. Maybe a misestimation.
Before I made the decision to migrate to R
I read a book about S and S-Plus in german
and some introductions found in the web.
At the moment I'm waiting for "Introductory
Statistics with R" by Peter Dalgaard. I hope
our bookseller is "fast" enough, because I'm
pressed for time. Who's not ... =)?
    Nevertheless thanks for the hint, I will
have a look at this guide!

Greetings,

Christoph
Christoph Bier, Dipl.Oecotroph., Email: bier at wiz.uni-kassel.de
Universitaet Kassel, FG Oekologische Lebensmittelqualitaet und
Ernaehrungskultur \\ Postfach 12 52 \\ 37202 Witzenhausen
Tel.: +49 (0) 55 42 / 98 -17 21, Fax: -17 13