[R] Pre-release of package DCluster available

Virgilio Gómez Rubio Virgilio.Gomez at uv.es
Mon Oct 13 14:01:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have just put the source code (and a zip file for Window$ users) of
package DCluster in my website:

http://matheron.estadi.uv.es/~virgil/Rpackages/DCluster/

DCluster is a package that contains routines for the detection of
spatial clusters of diseases (Openshaw's GAM, Besag and Newell,
Kulldorff and Nagarwalla, Stone's Test and others).

A full description can be found here:

http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/Conferences/DSC-2003/Proceedings/GomezRubioEtAl.pdf

The purpose of this pre-release is to get feedback from the users. I'm
sure there are still bugs in the code (please, use it with care), so I
hope to debug them from your comments!!

Best regards,

--
             Virgilio Gómez Rubio

Grup d'Estadística espacial i temporal
en Epidemiologia i medi ambient

Dpto. Estadística e I. O. - Facultat de Matemàtiques
Avda. Vicent A. Estellés, 1 - 46100 Burjassot
Valencia - SPAIN

http://matheron.uv.es/~virgil

TLF: 00 34 96 354 43 62 - FAX: 00 34 96 354 47 35