[R] Problems Building RMySQL in Windows

"Héctor Villafuerte D." hec.villafuerte at telgua.com.gt
Wed Oct 15 22:16:04 CEST 2003

Thanks Prof.,
I forgot to mention that I had already read README.windows.
So I downloaded reimp.exe and did:
        C:\mysql\lib\opt>reimp.exe libmysql.lib
And the output was:
        liblibmysql.a
which I renamed to: libmysql.a
And then I got the errors of my previous mail.

I've just found the "R Installation and Administration" manual (oops)
so I'll try to find some answers in there.
Thanks again.
Hector