[R] R 1.8 for debian

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Mon Oct 20 18:58:03 CEST 2003

Hi Martin,

> Another question would be, how I can keep all my previously installed
> packages.
> will they be kept in '/usr/local/lib/R/site-library or does the new R
> overwrite these addional packages?
>
> cheers Martin

	don't know about your first question. But your second question has
been already adressed and answered today on this list. Maybe you should read
today's previous messages.

	Best,
	Roland

+++++
This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Research.  Should you receive a mail that is apparently from a MPI user without this text displayed, then the address has most likely been faked.   If you are uncertain about the validity of this message, please check the mail header or ask your system administrator for assistance.