[R] Graphics overview

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:12:45 CEST 2003

On 10/21/03 12:22, Christoph Bier wrote:
>Hi,
>
>is there an graphics overview, where the graphic capabitlities
>of R are shown with the corresponding code?

A very elementary overview like this is in our "Notes on R for
psychology experiments and questionnaires," in CRAN "contributed
documents" and in my R page below.  We expanded it a bit from the
even-more elementary version that was there before August.
Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
R page:               http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/