[R] report generator a la epiinfo

Christophe Declercq cdeclercq at nordnet.fr
Tue Oct 21 15:21:07 CEST 2003

Hi, Lucas

You should try Sweave in the 'tools' package (see
http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/).

You will have to get a TeX/LaTeX distribution and learn a little of LaTeX
but it is worth the effort.

I frequently use R with Sweave on EpiData files (http://www.epidata.dk/)
with great success.

Hope it helps.

Christophe
--
Christophe DECLERCQ, MD
Observatoire Régional de la Santé Nord-Pas-de-Calais
E-mail c.declercq at orsnpdc.org