[R] Graphics overview

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Oct 21 14:57:12 CEST 2003

On 10/21/03 14:38, Christoph Bier wrote:
>Jonathan Baron schrieb:
>> A very elementary overview like this is in our "Notes on R for
>> psychology experiments and questionnaires," in CRAN "contributed
>> documents" and in my R page below.  We expanded it a bit from the
>> even-more elementary version that was there before August.
>
>I can't find any graphics neither in the document nor on your
>webpage. Maybe a missunderstanding what I'm looking for.

Perhaps.  I'm sorry.  I was referring to the chapter on
graphics.  Specifically
http://www.psych.upenn.edu/~baron/rpsych/rpsych.html#SECTION00060000000000000000

Although this isn't what you wanted, it might be useful to
someone else who wants a "graphics overview" (the title of your
post).

Jon
Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
R page:               http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/