[R] 2 D non-parametric density estimation

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Thu Oct 23 01:18:16 CEST 2003

John  -

My recollection is that Adrian Raftery's contributed package 'mclust'
does kernel density estimation as well.  Not sure whether it does what
you need.  Take a look at it on CRAN.  Ah..I see that the description
which shows up on Jon Baron's search page is not encouraging.  Give it
a try, anyway.  That description does not do it justice.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -