[R] Quantreg Package

Roger Koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 23 16:49:29 CEST 2003

I'm not sure why quantreg isn't in the windows binaries on CRAN,
perhaps Uwe can explain this...if there is a problem I'd be happy
to try to help, but I don't have access to a windows machine myself.

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/my.html	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820